Orphan Outreach Marketplace closes for the holidays from December 15th - January 3rd. All orders must be placed by December 15th.
How do I qualify for free shipping?
- Purchase $75 or more and you’ll receive free shipping!
What shipping method does OOMP use?
- We use standard USPS shipping.
Why is shipping a flat rate per item?
- Since we are a small but growing business, our goal is to provide you with the most cost-effective shipping possible. We hope to expand shipping options in the future.
How may I get something shipped more quickly?
- At this time, we are unable to offer expedited shipping, but as we grow, it is something we hope to add in the future.
Is there a way to send a gift message with my order?
- Yes! You may provide a personalized message when you check out!
I never received an order confirmation.
- You should receive an email confirmation at the time you place your order (be sure to check spam or junk mail folders, just in case). If you did not receive this email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I never received a shipping confirmation. How will I know when my items ship?
- You should receive an email notification when you place your order, and another email notification when your items are shipped (be sure to check spam or junk mail folders, just in case). If you do not receive a shipping confirmation, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and purchase date, and we will provide shipping confirmation!
I’ve not received my order yet, and it’s been a while. How do I track it?
- Your email shipping confirmation includes a USPS tracking number.
My order is incorrect or incomplete. Who do I contact?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number, date of purchase, details about the order, and contact information. We will contact you promptly!
What I ordered doesn’t look exactly like the picture. Why?
- Your product is artisan-made. Each handcrafted, limited-edition piece is unique and the slight variations in size, color, textile, and design are part of its beauty.
Is there a way to learn about products that you’re launching in advance of the launch?
- We often share sneak peeks on social media, Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
I’d like to order a large quantity of a product. How do I do this? What bulk discounts are available?
I’d like to talk about a custom design of one of your products. Is this possible?
I see that you do pop-ups. How do I host one?
Is there a way to do a virtual trunk show in my home?
Is it possible for me to carry some of your products in my shop?
I’d love to be an affiliate for you! Is there an affiliate program?
I want to know more about the artisan who made my product.
- We share stories about our artisans often on social media! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to meet them!
I want to know more about the children and families who have been helped because of my purchase.
- We share stories about the impact your purchases make on social media! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram! Remember, your purchases make a double impact by meetingand providing
What percentage of my purchase goes to ministry?
- Get to know Orphan Outreach by clicking here.
Our Return and Exchange Policy
- Once the item(s) have been received, we will issue a store credit for the retail price of the item via email.
- Our return policy guidelines also hold true for product exchange.
- Note that our products are artisan-made, handcrafted, and limited edition, so while our goal is to provide you with a similar item, we cannot guarantee that the same item will be available.
. Pleaseovide photos of the item that has been damaged so that we may provide either an exchange or store credit.
- Damaged items need not be returned to us. Thank you!
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading