Found around the shores of Lake Atitlan, Guatemala, is a group of extraordinary artisans that create charming textiles that truly have a story. Each textile is uniquely designed by these artisans and produced using time-honored, traditional methods. The yarns are 100% hand spun cotton, and laboriously hand-dyed using all-natural dyes. Once the yarns are ready, they are woven on backstrap looms to create the textile. There are many hands, hearts and talents that come together to produce this high-quality handbag. Exclusive to us, we know you will find it versatile, stylish and seasonless! It is truly a treasure to have and to hold.
- 100% handwoven cotton ikat fabric
- Fully lined and has 3 large interior pockets for internal organization!
- Approximate size dimensions: 14” t x 19” l x 7” d; handle drop: ”11
- Care instructions: due to the nature of the textile, spot clean, taking care to blot, so as not to displace color
- As with anything handmade, each piece is unique and there will be slight variations in size, color and design