This canasta (translated ‘basket’ in English) is the perfect way to pivot from the winter blahs to sunny days, seamlessly! Once again, we merged the simplicity of this utilitarian design with modern style, color and versatility. Its sturdy construction and size make it perfect for many uses. Whether it’s for the market, work, or gym, it will handle whatever you toss in it. Our collaboration with master weavers provides sustainable, dignified work to several families. Each canasta comes with a coordinating tassel handmade by the same family, but you can add other beaded ornaments from our Lake Atitlan collection, or a silk remnant from our Personal Accessories category.
- 100% recycled plastic thread
- Plastic is widely recycled and environmentally friendly
- Lightweight, super-strong, impact and weather-resistant
- Approximate size dimensions: 13" wide x 13" tall x 6.5" deep; handle drop: 10"
- Care instructions: wipe with a damp cloth
- As with anything handmade, each piece is unique and there will be slight variations in size, color, and design