At Orphan Outreach Marketplace, we believe in restoring hope to the children, families and artisans we serve. So, we created our Re | store collection. The prefix ‘re’ is a Latin root meaning ‘again and again,’ indicating repetition. We are carefully curating this collection across multiple product lines, and it is our hope that it will remind each of us…again and again, to love, serve, and pray for those close to us as well as those a world away.
This candle flight includes a trio of scents to enjoy all year round. Included are old favorites; Re | joice with notes of evergreen and pine, Re | store with notes of sage and citrus and our newest scent, Re | fresh with notes of lavender and lemon. All poured in tins that are perfect to move throughout your home or to pack for travel. And remember, your candle purchase makes a double impact- it allows Orphan Outreach to support orphaned and vulnerable children and funds programs to end human trafficking in the United States.
- Scents are premium fragrances based on essential oils
- Each tin Specifications- 8 oz. vessel size/6.6 oz. wax weight/28+ hours burn time
- Material- Soy Wax
- Hand poured
- 2.25” tall x 3.25” diameter
- Your candle purchase will ship ready to give as a gift in the Guatemalan corte drawstring bag
- Wick trimming: keep your wick ¼” long for optimum burn time.
- Allow for a melting pool to develop: Your initial light is the most important light!
- Burn your candle long enough to melt the wax completely to the edge of the vessel. This will ensure your candle will not burn in a tunnel.
- Enjoy with care: do not burn your candle unattended and be cautious handling the vessel as it will get hot while burning. Keep away from small children and animals.