Modern silhouette, meet a vintage textile; the perfect marriage of old and new! We scour textile markets all over Guatemala and buy vintage textiles with the intent to create modern designs, so we can enjoy the textiles every day. This wallet is made from a vintage huipil, part of a Mayan woman’s indigenous dress. Use it as a classic wallet or a small clutch, but we hope it will remind you of the beautiful hands that made it as well as the beautiful Mayan woman that once wore it. It is truly a celebration of her culture and craft.
- Textile is a vintage cotton
- Fully lined with a zipper compartment for coins
- Approximate size dimensions: 8 ½” wide x 5” tall
- Care instructions: due to the nature of the textile, spot clean, taking care to blot, so as not to displace color
- As with anything handmade, each piece is unique and there will be slight variations in size, color and design